Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Class was as usual today, so stressed by the upcoming test. Wonder how I am going to cope with the stress.
Had morning jog with my section be4 school starts. I was late by a few minutes but manage to complete running the two rounds. Had PE after that... Haiz so exhausting.

Had chemistry remedial class after school. The daily task practical was ok but lesson after that was so boring that i felt like sleeping. Went home immediately after that and went out again to meet out with my friends to go to the gym. Today was the first time being there. Muscles feel tiring and aching after that. Didn't expect myself to show up at that kind of place at all. Die tomorrow confirm pain like siao.

Went to eat dinner after that we the same group of ppl be4 heading home. (Jai Qi, Gary, Elton, Jun Liang, Chee Kiat)

No comments: