Friday, August 29, 2008

Teachers day celebration was kinda fun. After all new faces were seen on stage.
Anyway it was a great relief that no red marks appear on my result slip. This year was kind of risky...

For a fleeting moment, I thought 3 years of my pleasant result was going to be broken by this year slacking attitude. seriously, i do not know what had caused me to reach this state.

Second highlight was back to JPS. Met up with Terence, Geraldine, Wei Jie, Rahayu, Kay yee. ( so sorry if i spelled your name wrongly) Then peng sia came tagging along after that.
Ok, Terence has transformed to this tall young looking teenager. Geraldine, obviously has make a big change. It must have took a long time to come this far and she is like so gorgeous. Kah yee has also become pretteir. She got what it takes for a model man!
then, we saw ex-classmates, Yida, nicholas, Ghazali and etc.
Yi da was in Hwa chong. Can you imagine a guy was started off in the same class as me has actually gone that far and yet here i was slacking?
Everyone has changed.

then we went jurong point for lunch. KFC buddy meal was so filling man. Me and terence was eating till our stomach was almost going to explode. It just puts me off man.
then we went to the HDB estate to talk and chit-chat till 8pm.






I didn't know u got the abilty to produce balls.







ROCKS>













No comments: