Wednesday, April 29, 2009


i have a love-hate experience in school today. I was late for class, so drenched, fell down and my left hand was bleeding kind of severely. Everyone was looking at me with eyes two times their actual size when i actually step in. I hate this type of attention.
last lesson was super duper funny when joonkai actually turn on his webcam and try to make a parody of the gambling commercial. The one whereby the father took his daughter piggybank.(just one more try) I just can't stop laughing and fell off the chair. Damn suay sia today.
i've fallen in love iwth subway cookies too!

Audition at baracuda was fun. I played the snare. Its really enjoyable being able to play with professionals. But obviously i would have to decide whether to take this or learn the clarinet. There's lots of hotties too!

IS school tml. I can't wait to learn tennis and CATS would be cool.

Rahayu has acces to the internet world again! i'm happy for you.

No comments: