Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GPA this friday

gonna receive my GPA result this friday. *hyperventilate* don't wanna undergo another emo state like the previous sem. FML. i know i have been swearing a lot lately. god!

should i create tumblr? lol like nonsense only

been working at coffee culture at Buona Vista recently. the working environment sucks seriously. with a wage rate of $5.50 per hour they expect me to do things ranging from washing rice, wipe table, serve customers, collect plates, wash plates and etc. worst still there is this old lady who likes to scold and criticize a lot and the other who is damn lazy. they go GAGA during lunch time. perhaps because they cannot handle the stress? thats why i don't like working under a female boss/supervisor.><

Bandung which my colleague make for me.

Ben make omelette's with cheese that day!!! so nice luh! not because he is a good cook but because egg and cheese go well together ok? haha

their meals are affordable and healthy. my favorite would be Lotus with Chicken soup! lotus FTW!!! haha
and i can't wait to quit this Friday and see my two BFFs!

No comments: