Friday, July 25, 2008

I don't know why but life now adays are very suffocating and i didn't have the slightest idea of what is going on around me. On the contrary, I'm even sick!
May god bless me, mock exam is on monday and i couldn't concentrate and obviously will under-performed with my current situation.
My marks has been inconsistent and it has been adding on to my worries. Furthermore, I still have to keep in touch with music as there's a performance coming up and I'm applying for DSA.
When can i really put music aside and fully concentrate on my studies?

I'm feel so busy and mentally drained out having to stay up late at night with a hell lots of assignment to complete and catching up to do.
Trigonometry is my greatest worry now. Have to take a last minute chemisry tuition as my result is really worrying me.
I'm dreading for monday's arrival. No more C's this time round!


=.=

No comments: