Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OK i went to sectional yesterday to see how things was going and the band seems to be having a picnic rather than sectional. I ended up talking to them instead of doing something beneficial. Anyway, going to have a performance next friday.Its during lesson time and its rather negative for me as mock exam will be on Monday! Ai yo....

Anyway tomorrow will be my very last SPA. and i will give all my best.
I guess i will submit my DSA form tomorrow for the JCs that i want to go to. (anglo-chinese and st. andrew) -It will be the end of the world if they doesn't want me!

I'm burning the midnight oil nowadays just to make sure that i'm on task. I'm trying my very best to catch up with the others as I have already stepped down. I do hope that the teachers will be able to see the effort that i put in after all the slacking since January.

I'll make sure my results will go back o what it is like last year.


(some of the favorite photos during cross country)

No comments: