Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Community

Every Wednesday is our I&E and i have chosen community out of the other 3 categories.

so basically we are suppose to work on a long-term project for the rest of this semester which can impact the community. this time round, i am working with people who are neither in my class nor my course. so i get to know new friends and two of them happen to be Vietnamese.

and ME, being me, having such a brilliant brain has obviously contributed my share and they are gonna execute my plan for this project :D we are going to do a charity to help victims of natural disaster in Vietnam! yea:D

Vicky, being such a friendly guy actually showed me tons of funny videos in the middle of the class and i can't stop laughing. HAHAHAHAHA!

not to forget camwhoring in the middle of the lesson.

No comments: