Thursday, November 18, 2010

U + UR Hand

Didn't plan to go out yesterday as i wanted to save money and concentrated on my school work which was piling. However, i was craving for the You Mian at Far East plaza and decided to text Mei Ru about my craving. Then, she replied me asking me whether if i want to go out with her after her job interview. then ok lo, we met at 12.30pm and went out together.

headed out to Lot 1 to have our lunch and we walk around till 2.30 arrives. so she was interviewing for this job that sells nothing but Hello Kitty.

then we took 190 to Orchard  Road to shop at Tangs and ION. I would have bought Iphone 4 if not for my recently top up prepaid. As we were already feeling sleepy around 4+ we decided to train back to JP to have dinner and go then go home.


  

I realize that when it comes to eating, we people always couldn't make up our mind and finally we  settled on eating Lai Lai after thinking for so long. 

so its the very first time i ate at Lai Lai restaurant but they serve excellent food. the drinks were so nice. Mei Ru's strawberry yogurt drink was so tasty! its just not some cheap skate yogurt drink and you really can taste the sweetness of the strawberry in it. I ordered Milk tea and it was definitely better than Each a Cup and Sweetalk:D 



this bean curd would taste awesome without the green bean. 

so basically this meal is fantastic and we were so full that we almost couldn't walk. not to mention the beautiful price tag. :D

No comments: