Friday, September 12, 2008


Did I fall in love with you?

Its been 9 months since we last seen one another. Will the very first day we met be the last? I feel so confused.

You certainly put me in a dilemma.


You make me think about you from time to time and this distracts me off easily. I wonder if my life would be different if i didn't have to chance to even know you. I feel so relax and free from woes when we were together that very one day. You make me feel so optimistic of the future and the impulse to become a better being.

Did i experience love? If it was the uncontainable feeling that one have for one another, then maybe i have experienced it.

Are you feeling the same as me?

I was seriously touch when you took the effort to e-mail me during your last day in Singapore. I really intended to go to the airport but i had school the following day.

U definitely landed me in such a state whereby I'm unassure of whether i should just move on with my life and forget about you.

I wish you happiness if u have found your right one. Maybe i didn't even have a stand in your heart in the very first place.

My heart felt so hollow when u left as if i was a jewel filled with pungent.

Prolly things would get better in time.

No comments: