Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The fact that my results are dropping is just something that i just couldn't get over with. Though i have met my expectations for Chemistry and Humanities, they just misses distinction by a mark or two. 
On the contrary, My E-math had also made it way to the bottom with a stunning grade of B4. Hitherto, it was the lousiest mark i ever obtained. 

It took me quite some time poring over my sucky results and thus i have come out with several conclusion:
1)Incessant careless mistakes that just keep occurring in math related subjects. 
2) Performance during the exams that simply fluctuates accordingly to my mode. 
3) Pure ineptitude and stupidity. 

i better get going... Physics tml and i'm dreading it. 
hopefully i do not have to go to school tml as i'm not feeling very well now. 

No comments: