Saturday, September 20, 2008

Skipped lunch today due to Chemistry tuition as it was held in the middle of the afternoon. Went to the library after that to study but it didn't turn out as futile as i had expected. 
It seems so quite when rahayu  wasn't there. 

Geraldine initiated me to buy bubble tea in the midst of studying and of course i agreed to it as i' m really very thirsty. I was lost in the market while trying to locate the shop as i am not very familiar with the environment. Thus, I went back empty handed. 

So she just had to qing zi chu ma. And she made a good disappearance of about 30 min i guess before coming to tell me that it had actually moved. Anyway, its really kind of her to actually went all the way to the interchange to get one for me. 

Thanks. I taste great. 

Bought Physics assessment book with terence at the end of everything. His was a really thick one while i insist  on one that focuses more on the basic. Hehe. 

Guess i have to build up my foundation first as what mr ooi say.  

No comments: