Sunday, September 7, 2008



Shining boy and little randy


Sugar and spice


Nobody knows

This short one week break have come to an end in the blink of an eye. Well, actually it cannot be called as a one week break as most of us were being grounded by our parents to study for our prelim.
Damn. exam are so horrible. Anyway, catch 4 movies this week namely, Nobody knows, Shining boy and little Randy, Sugar and Spice and Wall-E. The First three were old movie though.
Yes! HSM 3 is finally coming up. But I have to wait till my O's are finish...
anyway, i really love all the movies that i have watched. I will catch them again when i'm feeling low. hahax. the temptation of me getting me to watch it again is just so high that it makes me want to forgo my study. How? its distracting me.

No comments: