Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A math paper was very easy yesterday. But, the funny part was i couldn't do as i still haven't cover integration on Trigonometry. It came out for the last few question and i didn't have a single idea of the rule of trigo integration.
Geography was cool. Did vegetation and development. Only when i passed up the paper then i realised that i had completely left out the conclusion for the lorms quest. Damn! there goes my B.
E-math was easy too but make too much careless mistake. And now i have to mug like crazy for paper 2 to secure my A1. Oh man...
anyway cousin came over last night and i ask him a few question on A-math and Chemistry. Hopefully my results will improve as he obtained an A1 for his physics. Moreover his O-level result was like below 10 lar.

I have learnt my lesson. I will try my best not to procrastinate while i will get into the mood in the slightest possible time.

No comments: